REGULATION FOR RIDE SHARING RAFFLE
Conditions of participation
§ 1 Organiser
(1) The organiser of the competition is Central European Rally Event GmbH.
represented by the managing directors Christian Schacht and Tomas Kunc.
(2) This competition is in no way connected with Facebook or any other social media provider on which this competition may be announced.
§ 2 Competition
(1) The organiser is organising a competition. For this purpose, it has provided one or more prizes and will award these to the winner or winners in accordance with the following conditions.
(2) Participation does not require the purchase of goods or services.
§ 3 Participation
(1) The participant takes part in the competition by fulfilling the conditions of participation. The conditions of participation can be found at https://www.centraleuropeanrally.eu/de/ride-sharing.
(2) Participation in the competition is free of charge. Participation does not require the use of any services for which a fee is charged.
(3) Participation is always restricted to a specific natural person; legal persons may not participate. Multiple participation is excluded and leads to exclusion from the competition.
(4) The competition is exclusively intended for participants who are not employees of Central European Rally Event GmbH. Also excluded from participation are organisations, partners, service providers, clubs, fire brigades etc. that are indirectly or directly part of the organisation of the event.
(5) The requirements for participation must be fulfilled during the duration of the competition and must have been transmitted to the organiser by the means offered. Participation by any other means than the one offered for participation is excluded and will not be taken into account.
(6) Participation in the competition will automatically end on 29 October 2023 at 6.00 pm. The tickets will expire from this time and are no longer valid. A collection of the prizes with an invalid ticket is generally excluded.
(7) Participation by minors with limited legal capacity is only possible from the age of 14 and only with the consent of their legal representatives.